• Serve food and drinks to customers, making recommendations if necessary
• Use your knowledge of the menu to answer customer questions and accommodate their special requests
• Correctly process operations in the system
Verify customer satisfaction with each dish and drink
• Clean tables, perform closing duties, and replenish tableware and other items
• Perform opening and closing tasks, including preparing all necessary items, cleaning areas and equipment, closing doors, etc.
• Prepare, stock and maintain work areas.
• Follow established instructions to keep work areas clean and tidy.
• Prepare coffee services, carts and stalls with everything you need
• Organize table service, booths, buffets and carts
• Introduce yourself to the supervisor at the beginning and end of the shift
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Professional Category: Employee
Essential language: English - Professional
Excellent teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Positive mindset and outgoing personality
- At least 2 years of experience as a waiter/bartender
You are also required to present a professional image and keep your uniform clean.
It is important that you can communicate with others in English.
CV can be send to email@example.com
You will be supported in and out of the workplace through:
• Accommodation and meals
• Discounts on all Resort facilities and activities.
• Opportunities for learning and development.
• Recognition programs.
• Wellness programs.
• Team spirit