We are looking for someone to join our Cocktail Bar as a bartender.
The bar is a vibrant modern venue serving exciting crafted cocktails with a focus on seasonal ingredients and combinations which will challenge your palate.
Story-telling and personalized service with attention to detail are the core of our DNA.
Read more about it and see our menu in the link below.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head Bartender.
• Together with your team you will be responsible for setting and develop the bar´s cocktail program
• Assure the standards and product quality are always kept up to the At Six levels
• Assure the stock levels of all alcoholic products are kept up to par
• Find ways to up-sell and maximize revenues
• Find strategies to minimize wastage
• Advise guests on different types of spirits and drinks when required
• Perform inventory counts and stock ordering when required by the head bartender
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
• You have at least 2 years experience working in a similar position at a high end restaurant and/or hotel
• Able to produce a vast range of classic cocktails
• Good knowledge of different types of spirits and alcohol brands
• Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
• Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
• Structure and good organizational skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
• Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
• Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages is a plus
Working hours will be in the evening and you will be required to work most weekends.
Please submit your application to our F&B manager Nuno Almeida on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
Bartender: erfarenhet efterfrågas
Lön enligt överenskommelse